Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our Charlie Brown Christmas Tree

So this year, I got out the Christmas tree about a week after Thanksgiving and there it sat for a good week with no ornaments or decorations on it. Haylee kept bugging me to decorate it and so we decided to do something a little different with our Christmas tree and I just let Haylee loose on it. She decorated the whole tree by herself and enjoyed every minute of it.
So here is the Christmas tree after Haylee got done with it. She didn't do too bad of a job for doing it by herself but I am still going to fix it later on.
I decided to take advantage of the moment.
So here is the Christmas tree after we turned on the lights. If you didn't already notice, most of the lights on the bottom of the tree didn't light. We still can't figure out why they won't light so we decided to just leave it that way and now we can claim we have a true Charlie Brown Christmas tree this year.
Haylee and her pride and joy decorating job.
Another picture of the girls. Brooke could not get her eyes off the lights and decorations. Every time I tried to get her attention to take the picture, she would look at me for about 2 seconds and then her eyes were back on the tree. It is probably a good thing she can't crawl yet or I would have ornaments everywhere. It is hard enough trying to keep the cat out of the tree. Until next time..........

No comments: