Monday, December 22, 2008

4 Months!



Brooke turned 4 months old on December 19th. She is the happiest baby and she never ceases to amaze us with her new feats and milestones. I just took her to her 4 month well child check-up and she is 13 lb. 12 oz. and 24 1/4" long.

Brooke is now rolling all over the place which is a good thing and a bad thing. I love to see her roll but I now have to watch her much more carefully to make sure she is not rolling off something. She barely sat on her stomach long enough for me to take this picture. She is also starting to play with toys and make all kinds of different noises.

Brooke is becoming more coordinated with her hands so she is now able to take out her own pacifier and put it back in her mouth which definitely makes my job easier at times.

Brooke is starting to sit up without support at times when she feels like it. But she is definitely sitting with support and is loving every minute of it.

We also decided to start feeding Brooke solid foods this last week. Here she is hooked in to her highchair ready to eat. She is also starting to teeth and she has to chew and gnaw on everything she can get her hands on. So we should have a couple teeth on the bottom in the next month or so.

Of course, she had to make a mess for me by spitting her food out at me and she is giving me a dirty look too.

My daughter already has attitude towards me.

Even though Brooke is such a cute little baby, I love that she is growing up and starting to accomplish new tasks and is on her way to sitting, crawling, and walking. I think Haylee would also love to be able to play with Brooke. Well......I am sure I will have much more to share next month. Merry Christmas to everyone!

No comments: