Friday, August 7, 2009

Our New House!

For anyone that doesn't know......we moved away from Pocatello a few weeks ago and have made our new home in Jerome. It is really ironic that this is where I started out in Idaho and now after so many years, I have come back. It was not really planned this way but I am working in Twin Falls and Dereck is working in Gooding so Jerome just happens to be about right in the middle. We are now getting settled in and I finally got around to taking some pictures of our new home. So here you go.....

We are renting the house while we are waiting for everything to finish going through and close. And just to top everything off, we got a great deal on the house and it is in a great neighborhood. We still have a lot of work to get done in the back yard (I used to call it my little "weed patch" but Dereck chopped down the weeds) but it will all be worth it. So to make a long story short.....we love our new house and we wouldn't trade it for anything different.

No comments: