Sunday, August 2, 2009

Life Has Been Crazy Lately!

I know it has been a long time since I have blogged but we have been BUSY! So much has happened since I last blogged and things are finally starting to feel a little more routine so I felt it was time to put up some new pictures and let everyone know what we have been doing for the last month. I now have a job at St. Luke's Magic Valley Medical Center and have been working for about a month now on the Women and Children's floor. Despite having to drive back and forth from Rupert to Twin Falls for the first two weeks or so, I have really liked my job so far. Dereck quit his job with Simplot to take a position with Glanbia Milk in Gooding which meant that we could finally find a place to live in the Twin Falls area. So to make a long story short......we found a house we loved in Jerome, placed an offer on it, had the offer accepted by the sellers, and are now renting it while we are finishing up the buying process. So between starting new jobs, working, moving, and trying to spend as much time together as family, our life has been crazy but we love how everything has come together.

No comments: