Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I DID IT!!!!


I finally graduated from college! After four years, countless hours of studying, cramming for tests, procrastinating papers til the last minute, and staying up late working on care plans, I made it through Idaho State University's Nursing program. It look a lot of motivation, hard work, and commitment as well as smiles, tears, a few emotional breakdowns, and time away from my family. But in the end all of that was worth it. Since my graduation, I have taken some time to reflect on the last four years of my life and all that I have accomplished. In those four years, I managed to give birth to my first daughter, get married, make some really good friends, give birth to my second daughter, and graduate with my Bachelor's of Science in Nursing. And I would have never have been able to make it through all of that without the support of my family and friends.


No comments: