Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Father's Day

I know this is really late considering Father's Day was back in June but I am going to make an attempt at getting caught up. Dereck and Haylee have a special hobby that they both enjoy and love to do together. It is FISHING! He is also hoping to carry that hobby through to Brooke when she gets a little more interested in going with him. So we only found it appropriate to do what Daddy loves doing most with his girls and go fishing for Father's Day. My family came down and we all went to the fish hatchery and fed the fish and then went fishing out of one of the lakes at the fish hatchery. It turned out being really windy so we didn't stay fishing for long and decided to go do some sight seeing instead. We went to a really neat waterfall with my family and then went out for some yummy ice cream. The next day, Dereck and I and the girls went to another waterfall in the canyon by the Perrine Bridge. You can actually hike up to it and stand underneath it. It was amazing and we didn't even know it was there until we decided to drive down into the canyon. We all had a great time and I hope my husband had a good Father's Day with his girls.

No comments: