Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas!

So now that it is nearing the end of January, I have finally decided to get our Christmas pictures together and posted. We had a fairly traditional Christmas this year that consisted of making Santa cookies with Nana, spending Christmas Eve with Dereck's side of the family, opening our pajamas on Christmas Eve, and then spending Christmas Day with my side of the family. The only difference between this Christmas and any of the other ones we have celebrated together was that Dereck and I both had to work on Christmas night. It was a bummer deal that we were not able to play games with my family and relax that night (But I guess that is what I get for becoming a nurse). The highlight of my Christmas this year was to be able to enjoy watching both of my kids take part in the holiday season. So here are just a few pictures that captured both of the kiddos enjoying Christmas......
Santa cookies with Nana.....
Opening presents with Dereck's family.....
Opening presents with my family......
We also want to wish everyone a happy new year!

No comments: