Sunday, March 22, 2009

It Has Been a While!

I know I promised that I was going to catch up on my posts before but I am lacking on the blogging once again and never really did catch up. I completely missed posting pictures of Brooke at 6 months old and now a whole month has already passed and she is 7 months old. I have still been really busy with school and clinicals but our lives are finally slowing down a bit. I am officially finished with clinicals and I am now on Spring Break. I graduate in about a month and a half and it is starting to become surreal that I will actually been done with school and will be moving on into another chapter in our lives. I have started applying for jobs in the Boise area and am hoping a Pediatrics position I applied for will come through. Our house has gone through the seller's mortgage company and is supposedly in the final stages before we can claim it as our own. So things are moving right along and we are getting very excited to see what the future will hold for us.

Brooke is now 7 months old! When I took her in for her 6 month well child check she was 16 lbs. 7 oz. and 26.5" long. Apparently, she also has a huge head and the doctor was concerned that her head circumference had increased quite a bit since her last appointment. So we now have to take her back in to the clinic in a couple of months to have her head circumference rechecked. Anyways.....I am not too concerned about any problems with her head as she is still reaching her milestones way ahead of time. Brooke is now crawling all over the place and is trying to eat everything in sight. She has also started attempting to pull herself up to a stand and although she has not accomplished that yet, she can hold onto things and stay standing. Brooke's hair was starting to get too long so I finally succumbed to temptation and had a friend trim up her hair for me about a week ago (Thanks Randee!). Although it was a little hard for me to part with her hair, she looks much better with it cut and she is liking the fact that it is out of her eyes.

Haylee is becoming quite the little smarty pants and she amazes me everyday with little things that she has picked up from other places and other people. She even told my mom this last weekend that my mom was too old to come and play tag with her (haha). Eric is playing tennis for the high school this year and has gotten Haylee hooked on the idea of tennis. My mom even got Haylee her own tennis racket this last weekend. She actually is not too bad so who knows maybe she will be the next Venus or Serena Williams. Spring is finally here and it is starting to warm up which means the kids and I can spend more time outside. Here is a few pictures of the kids from the last week or so.....

Posted by Picasa

No comments: