Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just a Quick Update!

It has been a while! Things have been so busy with school and everything else that I haven't taken the time to blog. So I am just going to hit on a couple of things that have happened lately to get everybody updated. I only have 10 weeks of school left! I have been very busy lately trying to get clinical hours done and out of the way but I will be done with most everything besides class by the middle of March. Dereck has just been working and working. He has been on days for the last month and I have to say it has been kinda nice having him home at night. But this is short-lived as he goes back to nights next week. The offer on our house in Nampa was finally accepted by the seller and we are now waiting for it to go through the bank. Haylee had strep throat a few weeks ago and luckily did not pass it on to any of us. Brooke just turned 6 months old last week. She is a little monster and tries to get into everything (I will post 6 month pictures this weekend). Eric just got done wrestling at regionals last week and won his final match in overtime to make it to the state tournament. It was pretty intense! The state wrestling tournament starts tomorrow and it just so happens that it is in Pocatello so that means I don't have to go too far to watch. So that is it for now.....more to come later.

No comments: